Seiten

Building a Modular Gaming Table - Part 6/Day 3 - Rivers, Fields, Streets and Ponds

What I forgot to photograph is that I made six simple plain grass boards. For that I bought some 16 mm wooden plywood pieces. Mounting the grass mat was the work of a few minutes and then I was six units further.

The first field. These old placemats I kept to cover roofs of model houses but now they look ideal to make fields.


For the fields I thought that I make them a little bit sunken. In my mind they always look like that. Maybe there is always a little bit of the land carried away on the potatoes? And some of it blown away from the wind of course.




Whatever, here it is. The green stains are not plants, it came from the dirty water in which I cleaned the brush.



The first street board. I mentioned the 'eggshell' street before. I took the old piece, cut in in length and mounted it on a full height board. The street has a height of 5mm above the ground level.


And the first pond or 'swamp' board. 


At the end of the day for the first time I get an impression how it may look like when it is ready. I am definitely making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment