Seiten

When dinosaurs... uh... Algorithms ruled the world

 


A bargain! Down from 3.856 Euros! The computer, programmed by some of the most intelligent developers on earth, made this reasonable discount for you! 

Found that screenshot from 2018 in my archive today. Meanwhile the price is down to 29,99. Still a little bit high I think.(?)

But during this year I saw something very similar going on. A package of 1/32 Zulus from A Call To Arms on my wantlist suddenly was worth 120,- Euros. I saw my colonial plans going down the river. When it went back down to normal I finally bought them. But it was close.

About twenty years ago or so practices like that were not legal here. Not everything changes for the better.

Tried to look where the Zulus are now but it seems they are gone on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment